Bull BFG auger motor in the RT-700. It's awesome!

I just ordered this one:
download.jpg

lol i was actually just talking to a buddy about how we could make a two speed transmission for my grill. i would love a hi and low gear. 2rpm and 4 rpm. need to find a place to mount my gear shifter

lol i was actually just talking to a buddy about how we could make a two speed transmission for my grill. i would love a hi and low gear. 2rpm and 4 rpm. need to find a place to mount my gear shifter
In the old days of computers there used the be a Turbo button. Maybe just label it something like Turbo or NOS. Put it up by the control panel.

1623245406537.png

i never had a hot rod. but someday i will have a corvette c6 z06 with the 7.0l! my dream car. they are going down in price which is good for me
I had a 2001 C5 Z06 with only 385 HP, but nothing stock on the street at that time could whup it, though a Ford SVT Lightning F-150 made me nervous for the first 100 yds once :cool: Fortunately, I never encountered a Viper. As a result of that experience, I now drive a 2015 F-150 Platinum with a cold air box, Borla exhaust, & Higgins Ford Performance (local tuner) tune. Sounds like a Mustang...emasculates most %^& burners;)
Disclaimer... my wife drive a Honda CRV. For those of you who drive a %^& burner...no offense.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back