Show us what you're cooking...

I’m surprised the temp rose so much after the cook! Sorry it turned out that way. Chile or even a Sheppard’s pie would be good for the leftovers.

Had a few friends over for day after T-Giving (35). 23lb American Waygu Brisket (Full Packer), 18lbs of pork butt (pork shoulder), 17lb turkey, and a bunch of sides and other stuff. the RT700 did a great job but I cheated on the turkey and went rotisserie style on the gasser. You can hate me later.

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0181.jpeg

IMG_0176.jpeg

IMG_0173.jpeg

We’re on the grill! Using a foil pan to catch the drippings for a little gravy—we hope. Put a CPT probe in each end just for grins; one would have been sufficient, I think. :rolleyes:

View attachment 20652
Looks like corn on the cob holders. Yes I watched too many cartoons as a child, I can see you holding them and the roast spinning in front of your face as you chomp on it.

Congratulations on your 46th anniversary and best wishes for many more years. Nice food and wine selection for the occasion, and preparation seems spot on. Nicely done!

Dang, that looks inviting as can be!
Thanks, Greg. I just love our outdoor space. I really cringed when considering the money to get it done, but we spend so much time sitting out there, I would spend twice that if that's what it took to do it again.

Did yesterday because someone on another thread mentioned Publix had them on sale. On the Weber gasser rotisserie. Still prefer in the 1250 overall but still very edible for a carnivore 😂

IMG_9883.jpeg

IMG_9884.jpeg

IMG_9885.jpeg

Did yesterday because someone on another thread mentioned Publix had them on sale. On the Weber gasser rotisserie. Still prefer in the 1250 overall but still very edible for a carnivore 😂

View attachment 20719

View attachment 20720

View attachment 20721
That’s cooked perfectly for our taste; nicely done. We also use the rotisserie on the gasser once in a while; sometimes with a smoke tube/box, sometimes not. No point in being a one-trick point, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srbbates
Back