Premium Member!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
  3. Trailblazer
  4. Matador
  5. WyldSide
Version 2.0 of the recteq app is available on the Apple App Store. Looks nicer and for the first time in months, I can control and get notifications from my RT-340. The iPhone never got the 1.6 update that Android got a while ago. Also support for the new RT-1250.

Huh. My phone says I'm on version 1.6.6(279).

When I hit check for update, it says I'm using the latest version.

ghuns, go to Play store for new app. mine didn't show up as an update, rather a new app, but then merely update the app to 1.7

v1.7 for Android devices looks identical. Here's to hoping it actually works better. It would be nice to get notifications during higher traffic times although this shouldn't really have much of anything to do with the app.

Can someone who got v2.0 post a screen grab so we can see what the new UI looks like? I'm most curious if they tweaked the temperature adjustment with a few more ways to adjust it since the click button and get notification every click is annoying.

Can someone who got v2.0 post a screen grab so we can see what the new UI looks like? I'm most curious if they tweaked the temperature adjustment with a few more ways to adjust it since the click button and get notification every click is annoying.
It’s a slider now, but you will still get multiple notifications while adjusting it.
888199F6-7946-437F-875B-9EB1C35A2081.jpeg

If you’re on iOS and you’re in the App Store, you should see the option to update the app to version 2.0.

If you don’t see that option, check to see if you have any updates waiting for your operating system.

Once those are completed, you should see the update available in the App Store.

Hope this helps!

Can't wait for the weekend reports on whether notifications/alarms are working any better

Looks real good. Hoping notifications don't flood anymore like they did...when they worked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srbbates
Back