Bull Brand New Bull!

learnmedia

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hey Everyone,
New to the forum here and just wanted to quickly shout good vibes to you and share my newly assembled RT-700! It’s gorgeous. Can’t wait to put it through its paces. In complete transparency, I didn’t put it together. Since I purchased through Amazon, it came with free assembly. Happy Smokin’!

7F1CB7B8-4485-47CB-A9FF-F0AE5EA9D1CB.jpeg

I just saw the Amazon deal you got, great deal!

Same price as the RecTeq website but also included free assembly?!?! SCORE

Have fun with the grill. Best advice is to let it do its thing. Opening and closing the door, changing temps back and forth will cause issues. Let it stabilize and it will do its thing and do it well.

Enjoy

I just saw the Amazon deal you got, great deal!

Same price as the RecTeq website but also included free assembly?!?! SCORE

Have fun with the grill. Best advice is to let it do its thing. Opening and closing the door, changing temps back and forth will cause issues. Let it stabilize and it will do its thing and do it well.

Enjoy
Thank you! Yes the free assembly was great and eased the sting of purchasing the day before the 10% off Labor Day sale. Buying via Amazon meant Recteq couldn’t do a price adjustment, but true to their legendary customer service, they comp’d me a rubs and sauces bundle. Love the continued value adds!

Hey Everyone,
New to the forum here and just wanted to quickly shout good vibes to you and share my newly assembled RT-700! It’s gorgeous. Can’t wait to put it through its paces. In complete transparency, I didn’t put it together. Since I purchased through Amazon, it came with free assembly. Happy Smokin’!

View attachment 17534
Looks great!!

Congrats on the new grill and welcome to the forum. Looks like you’re off to a great start.

How does the “free assembly” thing work? Does Amazon schedule someone to come to your house and do the assembly? Or, do you have to find someone and get reimbursed. Just curious.

Hey Everyone,

View attachment 17534
Was it delivered assembled?

Congrats on the new grill and welcome to the forum. Looks like you’re off to a great start.

How does the “free assembly” thing work? Does Amazon schedule someone to come to your house and do the assembly? Or, do you have to find someone and get reimbursed. Just curious.

Thank you!

Yes, Amazon schedules an assembler and they communicate the appointment via email and text message with reminders. Very friendly, professional and experienced. The gentleman who arrived yesterday works for National Assemblers, Inc. He claimed he does up to 20 assemblies a day including bicycles, grills, and more, and that the company has 7,000 employees nationwide. And it is truly free. $99 fee in the shopping cart is reversed at check out. Even the assembler was surprised when he saw there was no cost to me.

Thank you!

Yes, Amazon schedules an assembler and they communicate the appointment via email and text message with reminders. Very friendly, professional and experienced. The gentleman who arrived yesterday works for National Assemblers, Inc. He claimed he does up to 20 assemblies a day including bicycles, grills, and more, and that the company has 7,000 employees nationwide. And it is truly free. $99 fee in the shopping cart is reversed at check out. Even the assembler was surprised when he saw there was no cost to me.
Very interesting; thanks for the information. I didn’t realize such a service existed.

Hey Everyone,

View attachment 17534
Happy Smokin!

Welcome to the Forum and the RecTeq Family
Sorry to hear you missed-our on the fun of assembling your Grill o_O
Surprised one Guy did it alone
Would liked to have seen how he moved / lifted the thing by himself

Welcome to the Forum and the RecTeq Family
Sorry to hear you missed-our on the fun of assembling your Grill o_O
Surprised one Guy did it alone
Would liked to have seen how he moved / lifted the thing by himself
Thank you! I’m enjoying the friendly environment. But don’t worry about me missing out on assembly fun. Like our friend who went at it alone, I did a solo assembly on a 260 lb. stick burning beast two days ago to complete #2 of my new 3 grill arsenal.

I did my Bull by myself.

I also set it back down by myself to do the wheel mod. Called the wife to help me stand it back up. I wuz pooped. :eek:
Would like to see that Wheel mod on the newer 700! I'm on the struggle bus (new 700 and an old bullseye on a cart).

Would like to see that Wheel mod on the newer 700! I'm on the struggle bus (new 700 and an old bullseye on a cart).
Here you go..........

https://www.recteqforum.com/threads/rt-700-caster-wheel-replacement.5261/post-67170

In hindsight, I'd just buy the Comp Cart. Cutting the spindles out of the legs was a major PITA. I never did get all of the spindle(s) out of the legs, hence the angle on the wheels. There have been no negative side effects of the wheels being angled so far.

Here you go..........

https://www.recteqforum.com/threads/rt-700-caster-wheel-replacement.5261/post-67170

In hindsight, I'd just buy the Comp Cart. Cutting the spindles out of the legs was a major PITA. I never did get all of the spindle(s) out of the legs, hence the angle on the wheels. There have been no negative side effects of the wheels being angled so far.
thank you...i'm right there w/ you. Lot of PITA to do that mod. I had to put my bullseye on a DIY cart to get it grownup height. Thanks for the reply

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back