Ash Vacuum deal

Thanks Uncle Bob for the heads up. I have a small shop vac for ash removal on all my grills and smokers. I ordered one of these to use solely for pellet hopper emptying duty.

Yup I ordered as well. $2.40 for tax! We have no State Income tax so I guess that's fair!
Who sends free shipping Fed-X? I ordered it Sat evening and it will be here Tuesday evening.
Thanks Uncle Bob!

Adding to the thanks! I had not even thought about having a dedicated vac for the grill. Ordered!

I have a wall-mounted shop-vac in the garage for the cars - glad I didn't jump in and start using that for the ashes.

best

mqqn

Yup I ordered as well. $2.40 for tax! We have no State Income tax so I guess that's fair!
Who sends free shipping Fed-X? I ordered it Sat evening and it will be here Tuesday evening.
Thanks Uncle Bob!

You could have driven, or paddled, over to Tukwila and pick it up. ;)

BTW, you're welcome.

Some folks like to have a dedicated vac for pit ash/pellets and often the recommendation is for one of those low cost "bucket head" units that attaches to the "universal" 5 gallon pail (though they're not always the same dimension). Here's a deal on a complete vacuum unit, with wheels and foil lined hose for less than the regular Home Depot price for just the head attachment; https://www.alekoproducts.com/APW21...12-ap.htm?mc_cid=f20017e6b3&mc_eid=1c306b9341

When you go to that link it will show a price of $44, but at check out enter the coupon code, DROP and apply to get a sale price of $22, and shipping is free. I have no idea how long this deal will be available, so your call on how fast you react.
Thanks Uncle Bob ! Just ordered one. I have owned an ash vac before, this was an unbeatable price.

Ordered one as well. I have to do a double take every time I see "Uncle Bob". My dad's name was Robert, but he went by Uncle Bob to just about everyone. He passed away last year. He also liked to be called "SOB Sweet Ol Bob"... :)

Ordered one as well. I have to do a double take every time I see "Uncle Bob". My dad's name was Robert, but he went by Uncle Bob to just about everyone. He passed away last year. He also liked to be called "SOB Sweet Ol Bob"... :)

Sounds like dad was a good dude. I can't claim to have ever been called "sweet" (well, maybe by my mother when I was a baby), but SOB is real familiar. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, if anyone is looking for an ash vacuum, this one is still available with the same "DROP" half-price coupon code ($44 drops to $22 w/coupon code). Just ordered mine today. Thanks Uncle Bob!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineGriller
Back