Bull RecTec Bull Awesome grill/smoker!

Grilltreats

I have been cooking on my new Rec Tec Bull since June 1, 2018. I didn't realize just how flexible these pellet grills would be compared to my Kamado cooker. I love this grill and am so glad I decided to purchase this particular one because of so many features and the ease of using it. I really like the temp knob for fast temp changes verses a button. I like the full display of the easy to read LCD verses the hard to read (in the sunlight) LED displays. It shows both meat probes, pit temp and the set temp all at once without having to press a toggle button.

I got the notion to research pellet grills from my B-N-L who purchased a T... It was the perfect time to hit my wife up for a pellet grill. After heavy research, the RT-700 was the winner. I was a little apprehensive about buying it site unseen, but boy was I happy when I got to put my hands on it. It is a lot more solid and heavy duty than I was thinking it would be. I couldn't believe the quality for the price I paid for it. The owners also included their personal phone number in the shipment (can you believe that, who does that nowadays). I am very impressed and very happy overall and best of all my wife brags on how moist the meats are now and how tasty they are. I didn't realize how bitter the smoke flavor was on my charcoal grill until I starting using a much cleaner burning pellet grill. The rubs and sauces are much tastier and the smoke rings are much more pronounced.

I have been cooking on my new Rec Tec Bull since June 1, 2018. I didn't realize just how flexible these pellet grills would be compared to my Kamado cooker. I love this grill and am so glad I decided to purchase this particular one because of so many features and the ease of using it. I really like the temp knob for fast temp changes verses a button. I like the full display of the easy to read LCD verses the hard to read (in the sunlight) LED displays. It shows both meat probes, pit temp and the set temp all at once without having to press a toggle button.

I got the notion to research pellet grills from my B-N-L who purchased a T... It was the perfect time to hit my wife up for a pellet grill. After heavy research, the RT-700 was the winner. I was a little apprehensive about buying it site unseen, but boy was I happy when I got to put my hands on it. It is a lot more solid and heavy duty than I was thinking it would be. I couldn't believe the quality for the price I paid for it. The owners also included their personal phone number in the shipment (can you believe that, who does that nowadays). I am very impressed and very happy overall and best of all my wife brags on how moist the meats are now and how tasty they are. I didn't realize how bitter the smoke flavor was on my charcoal grill until I starting using a much cleaner burning pellet grill. The rubs and sauces are much tastier and the smoke rings are much more pronounced.
Agree, agree, and agree. Oh and did I mention that I agree....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
I smell smoke
Back