Stampede More smoke flavor

No way man I'm as honest as they come!!! Why did u say that?

That I'm messing with us?
I've got big $ in this grill and I would be very pleased "IF" it would work right..I don't need this aggravation. I have enough things to worry about.
Thanks Dan

That I'm messing with us?
I've got big $ in this grill and I would be very pleased "IF" it would work right..I don't need this aggravation. I have enough things to worry about.
Thanks Dan
Whats wrong with the grill? I thought the ribs turned out great?

the grill it self is fine it just the other BS that pissy me off.Now are you mess ing with me? :)

Thanks Dan
the grill it self is fine it just the other BS that pissy me off.Now are you mess ing with me? :)
Give CS a call, they'll set you up!

yes my 30 days is still open,but would be a MPIA to do so..I still have the box. It does hold the temps really good, just this stupid WiFi problem.
Thanks Dan

yes my 30 days is still open,but would be a MPIA to do so..I still have the box. It does hold the temps really good, just this stupid WiFi problem.
Thanks Dan
Hang in there Dan it will get figured out, I'm glad you like the grill otherwise.

Hi All I was just chatting with a company phone rep and he mention hotspots to connect.Any one ever heard of that. I will be calling RT today before i start my chicken cook.I tried to connect this morning, it went threw the whole process and still error message. I'm beginning to see this error message in my sleep.:rolleyes:
Thanks Dan
DSC04717.JPG
:rolleyes:

Hi All My new RT friends..I just called RT @ 10:50 am and left a message that I need WiFi help ASAP.
I did try a few times this morning to connect with the same results.
Thanks Dan

OK I will keep it on course/smoke. Sorry I thought I was on :unsure: the other one..
Thanks Dan

Put some chunks on top of the diffuser like i do, and many others do, no issues. Another option is running it at extreme smoke for an hour two based on preference.

For the chunks, just get them to light off and dial the temp back down to 225. It works every time. other than that, smoke tube it or get a heavy D smoke diffuser.

The RecTec does not provide enough smoke flavor for my family. I’ve tried using the Extreme Smoke setting, and also a smoke tube but still would like a stronger smoke flavor. I’m planning on trying this, but have a couple of questions on placing chunks right on top of the diffuser.

Does using the wood chunks interfere with temperature control? Do the chunks create much ash in the smoker?

The RecTec does not provide enough smoke flavor for my family. I’ve tried using the Extreme Smoke setting, and also a smoke tube but still would like a stronger smoke flavor. I’m planning on trying this, but have a couple of questions on placing chunks right on top of the diffuser.

Does using the wood chunks interfere with temperature control? Do the chunks create much ash in the smoker?
Ash stays on top of the diffuser, it doesn't cover the food if that is what you are asking. objective is to get the chunks to smolder and then dial down the temperature, usally only takes a few minutes and ive never had an issue with temps. You can always go with what smoke daddy has out, I hear good reviews on there wood burning diffuser. But if your saying extreme smoke and a smoke tube combined with the grill doesn't cut it for you, i'm not sure this will??

Ash stays on top of the diffuser, it doesn't cover the food if that is what you are asking. objective is to get the chunks to smolder and then dial down the temperature, usally only takes a few minutes and ive never had an issue with temps. You can always go with what smoke daddy has out, I hear good reviews on there wood burning diffuser. But if your saying extreme smoke and a smoke tube combined with the grill doesn't cut it for you, i'm not sure this will??
Thanks, I have a smoke planned for tomorrow, I am going to try the chunks.

Hi All The chicken came out pretty good. 180 extreme smoke to start for 1 hr, then 350* for 40 minutes. Skin could have been crisper,the smoke flavor was mild but good, other then that a good meal.
Thanks for all your help
Dan
PS WiFi still waiting for a call back:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_20200512_174114744[1].jpg
    IMG_20200512_174114744[1].jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 80

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back