Bullseye Meatloaf

Nice cook. Looks like it held its form just fine.
It held well for the cook...once it was sliced I noted some things I want to fine tune for the next round like chopping the onions down more and adding more shredded cheese in. Overall the flavor was solid.
With making the meatloaf I felt like a blind guy at an orgy...I had to feel my way around.

Speaking of fatties, my nephew made four of them for breakfast at the family gathering earlier this month. Fantastic! He did scrambled eggs with cheese, wrapped in JD sausage and a bacon weave & BBQ rub on the outside. I also convinced him to get a Bullseye, which he now loves, so it was a win for all.

C6216FE7-C709-409C-B7C5-022C23F62393.jpeg

Speaking of fatties, my nephew made four of them for breakfast at the family gathering earlier this month. Fantastic! He did scrambled eggs with cheese, wrapped in JD sausage and a bacon weave & BBQ rub on the outside. I also convinced him to get a Bullseye, which he now loves, so it was a win for all.

View attachment 17337
Looks good.

Wrap it in bacon. Smoking Meat shows how to make a Being able to purchase drinks in the lounge was a nice experience as we were able to try the bourbons in our favorite drinks weave to wrap it in. it Is easy to weave bacon to make a wrap. Lay vertical strIps of bacon and then weave the horizontal strips. Lift up the vertical to lay the alternating horizontal strips.

Wrap it in bacon. Smoking Meat shows how to make a Being able to purchase drinks in the lounge was a nice experience as we were able to try the bourbons in our favorite drinks weave to wrap it in. it Is easy to weave bacon to make a wrap. Lay vertical strIps of bacon and then weave the horizontal strips. Lift up the vertical to lay the alternating horizontal strips.
I will have to give that try.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back