Great smoke on 1250. I used the Smoke Daddy with my 1250 on a smoked meatloaf on Thanksgiving and the results were.....AMAZING!!

Why would it void the warranty? It doesnt harm the unit in any way. I put a thermal strip around the door for more smoke & that doesn't void wty.
Just my opinion…

I don’t have a smoke daddy or anything like that. But looking at one online I could see where RecTeq could take a position that you used a device not engineered for the safe use of their product to not provide a typically warranted defect.

My opinion is based on the legalese I’ve read on various products. The focus being on the product’s intended use and the engineering and safety aspects of the base product(s).

Introducing something into a single firebox wood pellet grill that essentially adds one or two more sources of fire within the bigger chamber, to me, risks losing warranty coverage should something go wrong.

Again, just my opinion. I am not a legal-trained person. I am a systems engineering advisor and that’s my main concern about potential risk of warranty coverage.

And by no means am I encouraging or discouraging anyone from using their RecTeq product in whatever manner they choose. I believe in a free America…and the natural thinning of the herd. 🤭

Just my opinion…

I don’t have a smoke daddy or anything like that. But looking at one online I could see where RecTeq could take a position that you used a device not engineered for the safe use of their product to not provide a typically warranted defect.

My opinion is based on the legalese I’ve read on various products. The focus being on the product’s intended use and the engineering and safety aspects of the base product(s).

Introducing something into a single firebox wood pellet grill that essentially adds one or two more sources of fire within the bigger chamber, to me, risks losing warranty coverage should something go wrong.

Again, just my opinion. I am not a legal-trained person. I am a systems engineering advisor and that’s my main concern about potential risk of warranty coverage.

And by no means am I encouraging or discouraging anyone from using their RecTeq product in whatever manner they choose. I believe in a free America…and the natural thinning of the herd. 🤭
@TheRicker you may be on to something. My Bullseye:
atomic bomb explosion GIF

I know this is necro posting, but can I get a confirmation that the heavy-d diffuser fits well on the RT-1250?

I know this is necro posting, but can I get a confirmation that the heavy-d diffuser fits well on the RT-1250?
Why would anyone pay a lot of money for a 1250 & then buy a Smoke Daddy? This means the 1250 is shit if it doesnt provide enough smoke, right?

Last edited:
Why would anyone pay a lot of money for a 1250 & then buy a Smoke Daddy? This means the 1250 is shit if it doesnt provide enough smoke, right?
This is not helpful.
It's fairly common knowledge that pellet grills don't get as smoky a flavor as burning whole sticks of wood, but they are incredibly convenient and easy for temperature/firebox control over doing it manually. I'm asking if this one diffuser fits and I can get the benefit of pellet grill ease and more of the flavor I used to have from my side box smoker.

And I'll ask again, does the Heavy-D diffuser fit the RT1250?

This is not helpful.
It's fairly common knowledge that pellet grills don't get as smoky a flavor as burning whole sticks of wood, but they are incredibly convenient and easy for temperature/firebox control over doing it manually. I'm asking if this one diffuser fits and I can get the benefit of pellet grill ease and more of the flavor I used to have from my side box smoker.

And I'll ask again, does the Heavy-D diffuser fit the RT1250?
Is a waste of money. That's why you're not getting a reply.

The real waste around here is the space you take up with the worthless comments you make on this forum.
Worthless, how about asking where you can get a diffuser 3 times here without just googling it. That's a waste of bandwidth.

Worthless, how about asking where you can get a diffuser 3 times here without just googling it. That's a waste of bandwidth.
Guess you can’t read very well either, maybe you were one of the kids forced to take virtual classroom training during COVID, I read yesterday your reading and math skills dropped significantly.

He asked if it fit in a 1250, nothing about where to get one.

Guess you can’t read very well either, maybe you were one of the kids forced to take virtual classroom training during COVID, I read yesterday your reading and math skills dropped significantly.

He asked if it fit in a

Guess I can’t read very well either, I'm one of the kids forced to take virtual classroom training during COVID, I read yesterday, reading and math skills dropped significantly.

He asked if it fit in a 1250, again I'm an idiot.
Ahh, there is a noneducated person in th forum

Last edited:
Guess I can’t read very well either, I'm one of the kids forced to take virtual classroom training during COVID, I read yesterday, reading and math skills dropped significantly. I'm as stupid as the next person when it comes to social skills. I never finished grade school but do earn money panhandling at the corner of Walmart superstores.

He asked if it fit in a 1250, again I'm an idiot.
Ahh, there is a noneducated person in th forum. At least I'm not homeless as you state. What's the point of panhandling at Walmart when you can make $15/hr??

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back