Bull Cooking in rain

CoachWDE

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I am doing a brisket tomorrow. I have my Bull on a deck off my screened in porch. We are supposed to have good rain here tomorrow. Is it fine to cook while it’s raining or should I wheel inside to screen porch?

I am doing a brisket tomorrow. I have my Bull on a deck off my screened in porch. We are supposed to have good rain here tomorrow. Is it fine to cook while it’s raining or should I wheel inside to screen porch?
Never had a problem in the rain. Might want to cover the electronics. I use an inverted plastic tub.

I'd put it under the porch. If you check or spritz often, you won't be doing it in the rain.

I'd put it under the porch. If you check or spritz often, you won't be doing it in the rain.
Rec tec needs to come up with a camera inside the lid that connects through the app. Then you could see your cook remotely. Also wouldn’t hurt if they could get the probe alarms going. Just sayin’

Don’t think it’s smart. The rain is going to the the top of the grill. Back in the area where the kid hinges area. Water will go in there and go in the pit.

I’ve used mine in the rain, gentle rain, several times with no issues.

I used mine in heavy rain last Sunday with no issues.
Unless you are in hurricane conditions, rain shouldn’t be an issue, minus the part where you get wet when you go out to spritz! The Q must go on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back