Beef Plate Ribs...I found them!!!

Funny!!

Some neighbors got very lucky. I froze a one and a half pound rib. And we finished off the other two tonight. They are rich in flavor!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Funny!!

Some neighbors got very lucky. I froze a one and a half pound rib. And we finished off the other two tonight. They are rich in flavor!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Thanks for the inspiration to do these.

It's been a fun and informative exchange. Now for one final question... Plate ribs cooked whole or cut individually?

It's been a fun and informative exchange. Now for one final question... Plate ribs cooked whole or cut individually?

Thanks Beth. It was great following your effort and I enjoyed it all.

Hmmmm....very tough call on which I preferred. Both were great. I liked the extra bark on the bones, and I liked the extra moisture in the slabs. I think a slight edge to the slab, for my preference. If it were a 4 bone slab, I might cut to 2 bones. But a bigger piece has a better chance to be moist.

Best regards
Chuck

Thanks Beth. It was great following your effort and I enjoyed it all.

Hmmmm....very tough call on which I preferred. Both were great. I liked the extra bark on the bones, and I liked the extra moisture in the slabs. I think a slight edge to the slab, for my preference. If it were a 4 bone slab, I might cut to 2 bones. But a bigger piece has a better chance to be moist.

Best regards
Chuck
Thanks Chuck! Good to know!!
Stay Safe,
Beth

Looks like they turned out amazing. I need to find a butcher I can get slab of ribs those look like they turned out perfectly. Well done

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back