BBQ deal of the year

GizmoD

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Picked up some "Pork Ribeye roast" for only $1.19/lb at Meijer today. Grabbed a cart full of these things for the freezer. Test drove one for dinner. Do not regret.

Rubbed her down with Worcestershire sauce and slapped on some honey rib rub & screamin pig rub. Cooked at 280 until done. Made for a great dinner. Highly recommend. And all for the price of a BigMac.

20220709_125619.jpg

20220709_172411.jpg

20220709_174409.jpg

Picked up some "Pork Ribeye roast" for only $1.19/lb at Meijer today. Grabbed a cart full of these things for the freezer. Test drove one for dinner. Do not regret.

Rubbed her down with Worcestershire sauce and slapped on some honey rib rub & screamin pig rub. Cooked at 280 until done. Made for a great dinner. Highly recommend. And all for the price of a BigMac.

View attachment 16716

View attachment 16717

View attachment 16718
Meijer is my everyday go-to store. Haven’t seen these locally! Looks great!

View attachment 16716

View attachment 16717

View attachment 16718
You’re killing us West Coasters! Again, I’d have to fire up the Ferrari to make a run to my local Meijer.

Interesting that the founder of the chain was Fred Meijer. Out here in the west, we have…wait for it…Fred Meyer (which is not my favorite).

Nice looking pork roast! Next time you cook one, give me a little advance notice and I’ll fire up the Ferrari and head your way to join you for dinner. :ROFLMAO:

Wow, that looks incredible!

View attachment 16716

View attachment 16717

View attachment 16718
Just hit my wife up on the hotline to see if she is still there. Gonna have her fill a cart if she can find them. Thanks for the heads up!

We find our local Meijer is usually the best meat in the area. These are out of stock locally but are $1.79 per/LB.
I bought two 11.5 butts at Meijer today. The price was $1.49 a pound for the first one, buy a second one at half price. The 23# total was less than $1.12 a pound.

I bought two 11.5 butts at Meijer today. The price was $1.49 a pound for the first one, buy a second one at half price. The 23# total was less than $1.12 a pound.
Saw that sale we got one in the freezer right now. Possibly the next time. We try to buy the beef tenderloin when it is on sale also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back