RT-680 Where can I purchase a new controller

TacticalMickey

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-680
Where can I purchase a new controller for my original RT-680 pellet grill?
I don't see any on the website and they won't answer their phone!

RT_680.jpg

I think you’re on the right track calling RecTeq. They usually answer their phone unless you’ve called after hours. I would just try them again.

Thank all that wrote me!
I just got off the phone with Recteq. The new controller is on its way. They threw in two probs for free and gave me 10% off for being military.

Again,
Thank you-

SmokeZilla
Motodad1776
and
C. Keeper
I’m glad you had an opportunity to experience their stellar customer service. I know exceptions may exist but one the the things most of us share is a positive engagement with RT’s customer service. Do you know if they are sending the original RT680 controller or one of the upgraded units that are backward compatible? As the owner of a “aging” Bull, I am elated they still have parts for the first and original model that put them on the map. You are the proud owner of a “classic”, “original”, take good care of it, the Smithsonian may be calling you in a few years, lol.

@TacticalMickey I'd suggest calling them during normal hours as well.

When I bought my RT-700 a few years ago, shortly after they came out with a newer controller. I called to see about buying it, and they actually sent me the new controller for free.

I'm sure me just buying one played a big part in this and probably wouldn't expect the same for a much older unit, but calling them is the best bet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back