Where Are the Bargains???

SmokeZilla

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
As we get ready for the high shopping season, I thought I would start a thread about deals, bargains, finds, and opportunities. I offer the following stocking stuffer if anyone is interested. it is the ThermoPro Cooking Thermometer Bundle and from what I can tell it is a Costco exclusive. The current price is $29.99 (which is less that the price of the chicken or salmon I purchased for reeferernce). The SKU/Item Number is 1745152.

IMG_2286.jpeg

As we get ready for the high shopping season, I thought I would start a thread about deals, bargains, finds, and opportunities. I offer the following stocking stuffer if anyone is interested. it is the ThermoPro Cooking Thermometer Bundle and from what I can tell it is a Costco exclusive. The current price is $29.99 (which is less that the price of the chicken or salmon I purchased for reeferernce). The SKU/Item Number is 1745152.

Awesome thank you for this

Wish I knew someone that bbqs to give a gift to. Seems everyone found their favorite spot for bbq, my house. I’m used to it, it was way worse when I was brewing.
The villagers only come by to pay homage to their fire hero, lol. I have the same problem about 6 times a year. Friends and neighbors descend on our house for a good old southern cookout. I typically average around 50 people each time. We call it a mini-party.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back