Thermoworks Thermapen One for $69.00

I have found that no matter what you think of the Rectec probes or any of the "leave in" temp probe options, everyone who cooks needs a really reliable instant thermometer and while those are still pricey, it just never leaves a doubt. whenever i open mine up it instantly displays within one degree of my house thermostat.

ThermoWorks has some great deals going right now. I can’t find a reason for me to buy a Thermapen One since I already have one (and, a Classic) but at that price I’m tempted. I may buy a Smoke “just because,” even though I have a Signals. I like the dedicated remote using enhanced Bluetooth; nice feature when you don’t need really long-range connectivity.

I may buy a Smoke “just because,” even though I have a Signals.
I have both, and I tend to reach for the Smoke more often than the Signals. Both are excellent choices.

I also find as someone who bought the TP Classic, got a free MK4 at recteq Academy (two actually, as the wife attended also), then later bought the TP One, I’ll say there is little to no ,reason to upgrade if you already have a Thermapen.

I have both, and I tend to reach for the Smoke more often than the Signals. Both are excellent choices.

I also find as someone who bought the TP Classic, got a free MK4 at recteq Academy (two actually, as the wife attended also), then later bought the TP One, I’ll say there is little to no ,reason to upgrade if you already have a Thermapen.
Yeah, I agree. I wasn’t thinking about “upgrading;” I already have a One and a Classic, along with the Signals. I was thinking more about “adding” (aka :accumulating). :ROFLMAO:

I do like the idea of the Smoke and will likely add that to the arsenal. Give me a minute or two to think about it. :rolleyes:

Ordered the "ONE" and a Signal on the 12th on this deal
They shipped yesterday
Christmas DID come early
They were sitting on the porch when I got home today
All I can say is 😮(WOW), that's service

Last edited:
Ordered the "ONR" and a Signal on the 12th on this deal
They shipped yesterday
Christmas DID come early
They were sitting on the porch when I got home today
All I can say is 😮(WOW), that's service
Just wait until you start using them; they are top-of-the-line performers. Congratulations on moving up to the pro level.

Check your emails, everyone subscribed should have also received a "stackable" 10% off coupon that you can use with any black Friday deal even if it says no other coupons allowed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back