GIVEAWAY: ThermoWorks Thermapen MK4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great. Recipe? What cut of meat did you use?
Here’s the link to the recipe I used....
For this batch I used Eye of Round meat, but have done it in the past with Top Round as the recipe suggests and it tastes better in my opinion.

1589586973943.jpeg

14 hour pork shoulder.

View attachment 3150

The ThermoWorks MK4 has been a long time favorite for many people on this site and now one lucky winner will get a chance to win one!

With full readings in only 2 to 3 seconds, the Super-Fast Thermapen is the world’s best in speed and accuracy. Advanced technology makes the new Thermapen Mk4 even more intuitive than previous models. Hold it in any direction and the display automatically rotates right-side-up so you can read it in any position—in either hand, straight up or down; read temperatures without cocking your head.

Giveaway Prize

ThermoWorks Thermapen MK4.

Rules

• Reply to this thread with an image of one of your most recent RecTec cooks!
  • Content ends: May 8th, 2020 @ 1:00pm EST.
BONUS ENTRY:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. Must include a link to this thread! Make a separate post in this thread for the social media post you make.

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

The ThermoWorks MK4 is even better than I thought. I was going to wait to use it on my Canadian bacon, but it is still in the brine. So, having to try it out, I chose some country ribs.
MK4, what a great little device!

Attachments

• RecTec-1.jpg
    RecTec-1.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 90
  • RecTec-2.jpg
    RecTec-2.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 89
  • RecTec-3.jpg
    RecTec-3.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 92
View attachment 3150

The ThermoWorks MK4 has been a long time favorite for many people on this site and now one lucky winner will get a chance to win one!

With full readings in only 2 to 3 seconds, the Super-Fast Thermapen is the world’s best in speed and accuracy. Advanced technology makes the new Thermapen Mk4 even more intuitive than previous models. Hold it in any direction and the display automatically rotates right-side-up so you can read it in any position—in either hand, straight up or down; read temperatures without cocking your head.

Giveaway Prize

ThermoWorks Thermapen MK4.

Rules

• Reply to this thread with an image of one of your most recent RecTec cooks!
  • Content ends: May 8th, 2020 @ 1:00pm EST.
BONUS ENTRY:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. Must include a link to this thread! Make a separate post in this thread for the social media post you make.

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

This is great. Can't thank you enough. Really like it. I wanted to wait for my Canadian bcon to test it, but it's still in the brine. So I opted for country ribs. This is so great. Can't beliee it.
Thanks again.

Attachments

• RecTec-1.jpg
    RecTec-1.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 91
  • RecTec-2.jpg
    RecTec-2.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 85
  • RecTec-3.jpg
    RecTec-3.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 76
The ThermoWorks MK4 is even better than I thought. I was going to wait to use it on my Canadian bacon, but it is still in the brine. So, having to try it out, I chose some country ribs.
MK4, what a great little device!
The ThermoWorks MK4 does everything right you cant go wrong with it, especially when its on sale.

Beef back ribs. My daughter’s preference over pork ribs.

Attachments

• 06C91954-4F5E-430C-97AC-466927C3032A.jpeg
    06C91954-4F5E-430C-97AC-466927C3032A.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 75
  • 599DA824-3C94-499B-B5E2-0D287C405E0C.jpeg
    599DA824-3C94-499B-B5E2-0D287C405E0C.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back