Superbowl Treats

Roaniecowpony

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I am going to a party and wanted to bring some things. While I was shopping at the Wild Fork store, I saw this bag of cubed pork. I thought it might make some decent pork treats along the lines of burnt ends. Yesterday, I did a trial run of a handful of them. I put them on the Bull frozen and after about 20 mins, I spritzed them and seasoned with a spicey, savory rub. They were done in a couple hours. They got a bbq sauce at the last 10 mins. The mistake I made was using a smoke tube. Apparently, these little cubes are like little sponges. I got a bit of a sooty taste. Still, I think it's a viable finger food treat. I'm still bringing ABTs too.

What are you making?

3209-pork-chunks-iqf-0014_1200x1200.jpg
3209-pork-cubes-enhanced-up-to-12-solution_1200x1200.jpg

that looks like good meat to make shish kabobs. wonder how it would be to smoke them slow like you plan them close to the end combine the other ingredients shrimp pine apple and whatever else you like and make burned ends on the stick? pine apple next to pork would be a great bite in my opinion

Speaking of the Super Bowl, a friend recently sent me this.

Help wanted.

I know it's short notice, but a friend of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl in Inglewood, CA, at SoFi Stadium on Sunday, February 13th. They are box seats and he paid $1,500 per ticket, which includes the ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, a $400.00 bar tab and a pass to the winner's locker room after the game. What he didn't realize when he bought them last year was that it's on the same day as his wedding.

If you are interested in helping him out, he is looking for someone to take his place. The wedding will be at St. Paul's Church at 3 pm. Her name is Ashley. She's 5'4", about 100 pounds, a good cook and BBQer, loves to fish and hunt. and will clean your truck. She'll be the one in the white dress.

:rolleyes:

Help wanted.

I know it's short notice, but a friend of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl in Inglewood, CA, at SoFi Stadium on Sunday, February 13th. They are box seats and he paid $1,500 per ticket, which includes the ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, a $400.00 bar tab and a pass to the winner's locker room after the game. What he didn't realize when he bought them last year was that it's on the same day as his wedding.

If you are interested in helping him out, he is looking for someone to take his place. The wedding will be at St. Paul's Church at 3 pm. Her name is Ashley. She's 5'4", about 100 pounds, a good cook and BBQer, loves to fish and hunt. and will clean your truck. She'll be the one in the white dress.

Sounds like someone's making trouble for the Super Bowl! ha.

Help wanted.

I ran this by a friend. He said he had a prior commitment, but the idea was attractive.

Help wanted.

Pics of Ashley?

Help wanted.

Would have had me at washing the dirt bike. That is what you do on Sunday's :).

Football... not so much.

SB is always wing time in our house. I’ll be honest I’ve done wings on the recteq, and while really good, nothing beats a fried wing IMO. So the deep fryer is getting ready to shine like it does every SB. However, ABTs and Smoked queso will keep the recteq busy on Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back