Bull RT700 Bull Shelf

Thanks for the additional pictures. That makes senses now. I am going to try a similar shelf on RT700 competition cart. Do you have a link to the utensil holder? Do you attach with bolts? or is it magnetic?

It is out of stock at the moment but here is the link. I have to admit I saw this one here for that idea. It comes with screws but they are wood screws as it is a wall hanger. I got stainless #8 machine screws 3/4 in long oval head as they fit in the covers that come with it. I am sure 1/2 in long would be more than enough. I used lock nuts. Screws/nuts were about $1.30 at ACE hardware.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FA2V5I8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I did have to open the hole on the bracket somewhat to fit the leg screw through. I used a carbide tipped cutter as my drill bits were not up to the task on this stainless. They did fine on the shelf though.

To eliminate any shelf to leg metal contact I just slit a small section of vacuum hose and put it over the edge.

B9E1CD4B-2E1E-4479-894A-C883AADF1B04.jpeg
2E0E5F98-ACC6-4235-B761-F6EF4363B42A.jpeg

With your design, it would make putting the Cover on and off that much easier !
The one issue we found with the Folding Shelf was; the "Bull Ring" become practically unusable
So (like a few others) we moved it out onto the Outer Shelf:

The Bull Ring.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineGriller
Back