Bull Outdoor "Hot Bertha" Home is finished.

Plumber4

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Finally got it done!

20200704_085209.jpg

Something I just noticed, assuming you have 6” decK boards (5.5”), you have that overhanging off the deck all but less then a foot?

Soon to be a 590 owner, as I just put in the order today.

Great looking setup by the way. Were there any heat and wood related setbacks from the various components that were recommended by Rec-Tec?

I recently replaced a nice sized maple butcher block top with granite and looking to make my own counter top to surround the smoker. Any knowledge on this area would be appreciated.

Soon to be a 590 owner, as I just put in the order today.

Great looking setup by the way. Were there any heat and wood related setbacks from the various components that were recommended by Rec-Tec?

I recently replaced a nice sized maple butcher block top with granite and looking to make my own counter top to surround the smoker. Any knowledge on this area would be appreciated.
Thank You.....I have a 4" clearance on the sides and it's open front to back to allow for air movement. The 700 itself is sitting on concrete backer board with tile on top. The only "problem" I have had was from the grease exhaust blowing hot air into the side of the cedar, which for now, I have diverted with aluminum foil to blow down into the grease pan (still kicking around "engineering" ideas to totally alleviate this).

Whoa, nice setup. Was it hard extending the wire for the controller?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back