Outdoor Kitchen Almost Done

BNeal

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
Still have to stain and seal the cement floor and counter top, and put my Komodo on it's pedestal, and then I'm done. But here's a little progress report. The first one is before we built the counter.

1676229338101.png

1676228954371.png
1676229130606.png
1676229223377.png

Love it... QQ... is that a griddle? What brand? How does it hold up to the elements? I have a blackstone but we are in the process of putting in a kitchen (and new deck). I have actually planned for blackstone so it is easily replaced if it rusts (currently sits in garage and is wheeled out for use).

NE Texas is a little vague? Wet? Snow? I am in Michigan and so this has been my challenge with griddles. The smokers/grills/eggs seem to do ok with covers. But the griddles just seems to rust when i leave them outside with metal and vinyl covers.

Thanks... and again... Looks GREAT! I would be excited to cook with that set up!

Yes, it’s a Blaze all stainless griddle. Griddle top is very thick stainless and if properly maintained will not rust. But very easy to maintain. Just north of Dallas, so moderate climate with some
Winter weather, but the grill is designed for all climates. I would suggest visiting an outdoor store that specializes in higher end appliances.

And thanks for the nice comments. I absolutely love it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back