New RT700 Owner + custom rig

Mpg123

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
spent the last 3 weeks building the rig (cedar w/ porcelain tile top) in prep for the 700 (arrived today). Gonna break her in tonight with the initial 400 degree smoke and then hit some ribs this weekend. Happy to have joined the RecTec family!

Attachments

• PXL_20210305_004041930.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20210305_004041930.PORTRAIT.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 174
Here’s mine. I was halfway through building the table for the kamado Joe when Christmas rolled around and my wife bought me the 700 so I had to call an audible. Turned out great but it’s heavy!! I still have to put the bands on the Joe and have a top cut and put on that side. The dome was just sitting there for picture sake and is back in the shop.

Attachments

• D79C57C5-9AEB-47E9-AA10-BC8AAE3140D7.jpeg
    D79C57C5-9AEB-47E9-AA10-BC8AAE3140D7.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 112
Here’s mine. I was halfway through building the table for the kamado Joe when Christmas rolled around and my wife bought me the 700 so I had to call an audible. Turned out great but it’s heavy!! I still have to put the bands on the Joe and have a top cut and put on that side. The dome was just sitting there for picture sake and is back in the shop.
Nice recovery. I noticed how you positioned the wheels and overhang off the patio to keep the wheels on the patio and keep the door from the house clear. Slick.

Badass build. You've got the best of both worlds right there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back