Bull New RT-700...TODAY!

Zonktified

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hey All, I just got delivery of my new RT-700 today...Christmas present to myself. I read some disaster stories about Estes Shipping, but they were pretty quick with this one. Although, I did have a decent tear in one of my pellet bags and the hinge poked through to top of the box...not a huge loss of pellets that I can tell, but so far looks to be the extent of the damage. I'll post more if I find damage to the actual grill. Even the driver was telling me how much I'm going to love this grill and that it's the best on the market right now...continued to say that he bought one about 2 years ago.

Anyways, after reading some of the cold temp cooking some of you do, I'm in WI btw, I may be putting this bad boy together tomorrow while it's supposed to get to near 30! Certainly going to have a tough time waiting till spring otherwise!

IMG_3761.JPG
IMG_3763.JPG
IMG_3762.JPG

Welcome to the Forum
Seems that these LTL outfits really could care less on how they handle the Freight they haul
One thing we found, RecTeq Customer Service is great
Enjoy your new Bull

I'm in Wisconsin as well...and yes, 9 degrees sucks right now :)

I'm about to pull the trigger on a new grill. Haven't decided yet between the 700 or the 590. Would be curious to know what you think about the 700 with the cold temps even though some have said it's not an issue. I should've bought one a week ago before the price increase :(

I'm in Wisconsin as well...and yes, 9 degrees sucks right now :)

I'm about to pull the trigger on a new grill. Haven't decided yet between the 700 or the 590. Would be curious to know what you think about the 700 with the cold temps even though some have said it's not an issue. I should've bought one a week ago before the price increase :(

I think you would be happy even if you ended up with a higher RPM auger motor but at the new prices I'd be making a full review of options.

Wisconsin here also , recieved my 1250 on Wednesday will be doing chicken this afternoon (24 degrees outside)
I did do a couple of test runs with it so far and I'm actually amazed at how this thing keeps a steady temp ,

Wisconsin here also , recieved my 1250 on Wednesday will be doing chicken this afternoon (24 degrees outside)
I did do a couple of test runs with it so far and I'm actually amazed at how this thing keeps a steady temp ,
DANG man I'm slackin' over here...I haven't been able to put mine together just yet due to a bum knee and home stuffs. I need to get crackin!

Yeah don't worry about the weather. My 700 maintains temp(400*) in sub zero temps (literally) and if you are concerned about it, then get a welding blanket. Don't let the weather stop you...Enjoy!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srbbates
Back