First try Burgers

Bull & Eggs

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I did them on the grates. Onions first while the grates were heating. I ramped the bull to 490 for the hell of it, why not. I tried to get the grill marks but that didn't happen tonight. Maybe next time. Either way, they were delish. My wife sliced some sharp cheddar but I didnt get any pics of that.

I hope everyone is staying safe and corona free. Rum for me tonight, hahaha

Attachments

• 20200417_213706.jpg
    20200417_213706.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 161
  • VID-20200417-WA0021.mp4
    1.9 MB
Burgers and onions are looking to die for man, good job!
Side thought....
I have used my sear plate a couple times. Definitely do what their advertised to do.
When not using them, what do some of you do with them?
I have mine hung on a peg board, but worry about them getting funky. Is there something obvious I haven't thought of yet?

Those look great!

What type of onion, i s that a vidaila?

in summer I get fresh Walls Walls onions from a friend the are the NW version of the vidalia. Not sure about s spelling haha.

What type of onion, i s that a vidaila?

in summer I get fresh Walls Walls onions from a friend the are the NW version of the vidalia. Not sure about s spelling haha.
Walla Walla Washington
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walla_Walla,_Washington
Walla Walla sweets, very good and probably very similar to Vidalia's.

Agriculture[edit]
Though wheat is still a big crop, vineyards and wineries have become economically important over the last three decades.[28] In summer 2006, there were over 100 wineries in the greater Walla Walla area. Following the wine boom, the town has developed several top-tier restaurants and hotels. The Marcus Whitman Hotel, one of Washington's finest 1920s hotels, was renovated with original fixtures and furnitures. It is the tallest building in the city, at thirteen stories.

Walla Walla Farmers Market
The Walla Walla Sweet Onion is another crop with a rich tradition. Over a century ago on the Island of Corsica, off the west coast of Italy, a French soldier named Peter Pieri found an Italian sweet onion seed and brought it to the Walla Walla Valley. Impressed by the new onion's winter hardiness, Pieri, and the Italian immigrant farmers who comprised much of Walla Walla's gardening industry, harvested the seed. The sweet onion developed over several generations through the process of selecting onions from each year's crop, targeting sweetness, size and round shape. The Walla Walla Sweet Onion is designated under federal law as a protected agricultural crop. In 2007 the Walla Walla Sweet Onion became Washington's official state vegetable.[29] Walla Walla Sweet Onions have low sulfur content, about half that of an ordinary yellow onion. Walla Walla Sweets are 90 percent water.

The Walla Walla Sweet Onion Festival is held annually in July.

Walla Walla currently has two farmers markets, both held from May until October. The first is located on the corner of 4th and Main, and is coordinated by the Downtown Walla Walla Foundation. The other is at the Walla Walla County Fairgrounds on S. Ninth Ave, run by the WW Valley Farmer's Market.[30]

Dang spell correct really butchered that one up. Hate posting on phone.?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back