Stampede FINALLY ITS HERE and my thoughts

It took about 3 or 4 days then another 3 days for delivery...

Again iam about 2 hrs from their store so pending your location it could be sooner or longer

I just got the email and it has shipped!!!!!!!

One question, I am thinking about doing the unattended delivery because it might be more convenient and faster. Did any of you do that? It says it is 260 lbs but I assume there is a ton of packing material. My concern is that if they leave it out front, I will struggle getting it to where it needs to go. As a caveat, I am in Washington DC and we don't have garages. I will need it to be out on the back patio which I can sort of specify in the self delivery options.

It will come as a big heavy box on a pallet. So they just dumped it on my driveway. So I put it together out there and then wheeled it around back.

I just got the email and it has shipped!!!!!!!

One question, I am thinking about doing the unattended delivery because it might be more convenient and faster. Did any of you do that? It says it is 260 lbs but I assume there is a ton of packing material. My concern is that if they leave it out front, I will struggle getting it to where it needs to go. As a caveat, I am in Washington DC and we don't have garages. I will need it to be out on the back patio which I can sort of specify in the self delivery options.

As with Kirk, they come on a pallet and the driver unloads from his lift gate with a pallet jack (hopefully you're familiar with what that is). Dropped in the drive/at the curb, or wheeled to some preferred location, pretty much is at the discretion of the driver/company. The driver on mine wheeled it into the garage as asked. In your situation you need to be sure they can get into the back area; paved access (not rock or similar), wide enough clearance (plants, gate, pavement width), and not too tight of a turn anywhere unless the pavement is wide enough to jockey.

Thanks bob. I am doing the unattended thing and they may have some issues as the sidewalk around my house is narrow. We will see. I am just hoping that this gets it here quicker. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wadefarm
Back