Favorite Barbecue Beer!?

During my time down south (waaaaay down south), I loved Chicha. It’s a bit disturbing how a lot of it is made, though, so you either have to talk to really reliable locals to find out exactly what you’re drinking, or just be okay with the possibilities. Back in the states, my neighbors constantly leave random beer at my house, so I’m pretty set (and lucky)!

During my time down south (waaaaay down south), I loved Chicha. It’s a bit disturbing how a lot of it is made, though, so you either have to talk to really reliable locals to find out exactly what you’re drinking, or just be okay with the possibilities. Back in the states, my neighbors constantly leave random beer at my house, so I’m pretty set (and lucky)!
Free beer taste good 🍺

Coors Light is my go-to always in the beer fridge in the garage. I do make beer as a hobby. Right now I have a pilsner and a hoppy ale on tap. I have used homebrew as a spritz while smoking various meats. Works out good. A little on the ribs, and a little for me... 🍺

My current go to beers.

Attachments

• E92481DF-8494-48EA-9862-4A367EF4A3AC.jpeg
    E92481DF-8494-48EA-9862-4A367EF4A3AC.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 84
Coors Banquet is my preferred beer but am open to lots of others. I don’t care for hoppy beers. In addition to Coors I like Bud Light (my WW days taught me I could have 4 Bud Light for the same points as 3 Coors Banquet), Modelo Negra, Dos Equis Amber, Alaskan Amber. At breweries I typically lean toward brown ales and porters. I like flavor just not a heavy hop taste.

Shiner Bock is a beer that goes good with a long smoke. Texas beer.
Used to drink Shiner by the pitcher back at Texas A&M—Double Dave’s Wild & Wooly Wednesday! I’d say ah, the memories, but some of those memories got a bit fuzzy after all that beer…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back