Favorite Barbecue Beer!?

chadinsc

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Whats everyone’s favorite beer? Im pretty simple my favorite is coors original, Budweiser red label, and yuengling lager. yuengling is a dang good beer for the money. my all time favorite was budweiser black crown but it was discontinued. My goto for cutting the grass is busch in the can. i like cans on the mower because my x530 deere has a glove box that has drain holes so i can pack it full of ice and an extra can for those hot days. i now limit myself to two beers when mowing because i had an accident last time i was mowing impaired and crashed into the deck pretty good and nearly rolled the mower

I’m with you. Bud red, PBR, High Life are my go to summer beers. Depends on what’s on sale in the 30 pack of cans. Nothing like washing six or eight of those down while tending the Q. 👍

images.jpg

Only the Bull will do!

Yuengling fan here myself. Also enjoy Landshark, Fat Tire, Bud Lite Lime…pretty much whatever Publix has BOGO at the time.

Miller Lite tall boys for days! Match that with my Brumate and I have cold beer for as long as it takes me to finish it (not very long). The flats of 4 6-packs are the way to go. 2 dollars more than a case of 12 oz and 8 more beers worth!

anyone ever used beer as an injection? i have used it in place of water for alot of sausages and it worked good. cant say it made a difference but i liked the idea of it

I like the Fosters Premium Ale oil cans. I'm sure I look like a little fat baby holding my dad's beer can. But I love the beer. Sometimes the grocery store has them buy 3 get 5 or something like that.

Yuengling Lager, or just Lager as we call it in PA, is a long time favorite. I enjoy a variety of IPAs, Belgian Tripels, so much to choose from these days.

i had a beer called a new castle the other day. it was really good. not sure if thats a lager or not but i generally like all lagers. and i like to get those big cans of fosters atleast once a year at the grocery store. good drip bucket can being so fat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back