Stampede Does the RT700 addon shelf fit the RT590?

tarledge

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Does the additional inside grill shelf from the rt700 fit the 590 also? If not does RT offer a shelf for the 590?

Does the additional inside grill shelf from the rt700 fit the 590 also? If not does RT offer a shelf for the 590?
The Rt 700 large interior shelf will not fit it the RT 590, it's too wide. recteq does have a smaller interior shelf for the RT 590 that will fit but looks like it's out of stock at this time.

Get one from a dude named Chad Peterson.
20200905_155736.jpg

Im not sure if hes on here, but if you go on the Recteq Grills of America page, just search "Chad Peterson" and he will come up. How are the stacks coming along boss-man?

Stopped up last week and checked in with the fabricator. Supposedly in the next two weeks I should have a sample. It's a small shop and the design work is what's holding them up (one guy doing it). Once they finalize the pattern, should be fast to make. I've actually taken to learning some CAD to try and expedite it and proof the design. Trust me when I say that being patient is sorta killing me, lol.

Stopped up last week and checked in with the fabricator. Supposedly in the next two weeks I should have a sample. It's a small shop and the design work is what's holding them up (one guy doing it). Once they finalize the pattern, should be fast to make. I've actually taken to learning some CAD to try and expedite it and proof the design. Trust me when I say that being patient is sorta killing me, lol.
Awesome bro. Thank you for all your hard work. Please keep me in the loop. 🤙🏿🤙🏽🤙

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPBrew
Back