Dang I miss the turn on function from the app

Gpsman007

I know it already been hashed. But went to fire up the 1250 and grabbed my phone to turn on while i was prepping 4 butts…what a bummer had to walk out to turn it on. Its like having remote start on your car and it raining and it doesnt work anymore cause some government—————- said you cant do that anymore. It just sucks.

Now now, your comments will trigger some folks here.......this is just a forum for these grills and sharing pics/stories of our accomplishments/failures, and the sharing of recipes and such. Shame on you.......
Hey @Motodad1776 , was that Trigger or Traeger 🤔

Interesting!! Just tried turning my grill on a hour ago and I was cursing my phone and the app. Shouldve figured it was big brother looking out for me.
Yes, they know better !!! To quote Ronny R. "The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

I'm sorry but none of the electric grills have the remote start on them anymore. I was looking at a couple different models and they are all without remote start.
Damn government agencies...do away with all the ABC agencies!

I'm sorry but none of the electric grills have the remote start on them anymore. I was looking at a couple different models and they are all without remote start.
Damn government agencies...do away with all the ABC agencies!

Seems to be more along the lines of shady/corrupt lawyers and judges along with folks that lack common sense, but NEVER underestimate what the government is capable of.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back