Cooking Utensils

Intimnasc

Looking for a really good grill set. Most of them are flimsy or bend or rust. I don't mind paying I just want a good set. Spatula, tongs, fork, in a nice good quality set to hang on my 700.

Looking for a really good grill set. Most of them are flimsy or bend or rust. I don't mind paying I just want a good set. Spatula, tongs, fork, in a nice good quality set to hang on my 700.
Many years ago I got some Weber stainless steel ones they were good not flimsy and still use them today but not sure if they have changed any over the years for the worse like many other things have lately.

I'm actually surprised Rec Tec didn't get into a quality utensil instead to just having what you can get from Grill Grates.

Last edited:
I looked on Etsy. A lot of product but most made in China and flimsy. Check google. There were some from Texas that were Hand made and looked pretty solid. If you get a good set, share with
us. ??

I posted a link to Lamson on another thread, but I'll post one here to their BBQ stuff. The tools I own are anything but flimsy although I've never checked out their BBQ tools in person. The long slotted spatula looks pretty nice.

https://lamsonproducts.com/collections/barbeque-tools

I'm guessing many items are sold out due to Corona 19, they may be shut down.

I posted a link to Lamson on another thread, but I'll post one here to their BBQ stuff. The tools I own are anything but flimsy although I've never checked out their BBQ tools in person. The long slotted spatula looks pretty nice.

Damn that looks like no e stuff. I'd buy the set but they are out of the set. They have all the individual pieces to the set for 15 bucks more lol.

Good looking stuff. I got a set from Brookstone, many years ago as a fathers day gift. Surprisingly solid stuff. Has held up over many years. Not even sure they are in business any more. Our local mall closed even before Covid hit. Not enough walk-in shoppers, It's all on-line. ??

So found the set on Amazon last night for 85 bucks. On its way. Thanks man.

Ordered them on Amazon 15 bucks cheaper than their website and wow what a nice set. Worth every penny and American made. Thank you for pointing me to them.

Glad to hear it, I was hoping there products hadn't gone down hill like so many others as the items I have of theirs are probably 15 or 20 years old.

Just go to your local restraunt supply. They have it all,knives,tongs,flippers,jars with sprinkle heads,if you go up and down the isles you will find lots of stuff... also restaurant web ?? Then there is Butcher & Packer, for lots of spices and other stuff.. Just spend a little time...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigfishri
Back