Black Friday Shipping

moemoe455

Grill(s) owned
  1. BFG
  2. Bull
Anyone that ordered on Black Friday received a shipping notification yet? I ordered a BFG 2500 and live in Louisiana wondering the shipping time once it is shipped?

Not for me yet. Got a couple of emails today with tips on preparation and links to the manual and app. and the like.

Anyone that ordered on Black Friday received a shipping notification yet? I ordered a BFG 2500 and live in Louisiana wondering the shipping time once it is shipped?
I just pulled the trigger at lunch today on the DualFire, waiting to see how long this takes!

Anyone that ordered on Black Friday received a shipping notification yet? I ordered a BFG 2500 and live in Louisiana wondering the shipping thetime once it is shipped?
There is a msp
https://www.google.com/search?q=rec...-us&client=safari#vhid=IelwEA1vi7jWLM&vssid=l

I ordered on cyber Monday and just received the shipping notification email yesterday. Hoping to have my 1100 by the weekend.

Ordered cyber Monday and everything but the cover was delivered yesterday to Texas.

Got mine ordered during the Black Friday deal -- took a couple of days to ship.

Obnoxiously FedEx got all three (legs, body, cover) the same day but delivered the body and cover one day -- legs the next. Obviously couldn't assemble it without the legs!

All good now however and smoking up the meats.... 😏

I ordered my DualFire on the 28th and it showed up on Friday, Dec 8th!

Loving it so far!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srbbates
Back