Black Friday

Matty B

I am in the market to buy a new grill/smoker and was about to pull the trigger on the RT-700, but I didn't know if there would be a black friday deal that would be worth waiting for. In the past, is it normal for RecTeq to have deals on smokers for Black Friday, or is it typically accessories on sale?

I am in the market to buy a new grill/smoker and was about to pull the trigger on the RT-700, but I didn't know if there would be a black friday deal that would be worth waiting for. In the past, is it normal for RecTeq to have deals on smokers for Black Friday, or is it typically accessories on sale?
I think this is the first Thanksgiving with new investors. Good question.

I would definitely wait. I might add a 1250 to my collection, and I am hoping they offer half off on the comp carts again.

2 years ago the Bull came with 200lbs of free pellets. 2.5yrs ago the competition cart was free. I’d roll the dice unless you are in a hurry to feed (and impress) your friends. I definitely wouldn’t want to wait until the holiday orders start being fulfilled. The shipping companies didn’t do well with the pressure or normal deliveries, I’d hate to see how they will react with the tightened delivery schedules associated with the Christmas rush.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooney850
Back