Bear Mountain Summer Sale

Waterboy

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
Bear Mountain is having a BOGO sale. Use code SUMMER. You can get up to 2 free bags. I don’t know if shipping is included. The last time I ordered from a Bear Mountain BOGO sale shipping was included but I didn’t see anything about that in the email.

I thought this might be a good opportunity for some folks who want to try Bear Mountain but don’t have them available near you.

Bear Mountain is having a BOGO sale. Use code SUMMER. You can get up to 2 free bags. I don’t know if shipping is included. The last time I ordered from a Bear Mountain BOGO sale shipping was included but I didn’t see anything about that in the email.

I thought this might be a good opportunity for some folks who want to try Bear Mountain but don’t have them available near you.
Shipping is not included. Checkout showed $11.99 to ship 4 bags to my location. Makes it less of a deal ($11.99/bag versus $8.99/bag). But maybe useful for flavors that aren't in stores around here, have to think about that.

Yeah I thought that might be the case. I can get them for $9.99 locally but limited to about 1/2 of the flavors. I thought the best use was for folks who didn’t have access to Bear Mountain but wanted to try them.

Shipping seems steep.

For 80lbs shipped fedex? Considering I get charged just as much sometimes for items that don't weigh a pound it doesn't seem too bad to me. It was nice when they did the free shipping. I got 5 or 6 orders in during that sale. For me, I can only get a couple of flavors at the place that sells them for $9.99/bag locally. The other place that I know has them wants $19.99/bag. The last sale also included the 40lb bags which was nice.

For 80lbs shipped fedex? Considering I get charged just as much sometimes for items that don't weigh a pound it doesn't seem too bad to me. It was nice when they did the free shipping. I got 5 or 6 orders in during that sale. For me, I can only get a couple of flavors at the place that sells them for $9.99/bag locally. The other place that I know has them wants $19.99/bag. The last sale also included the 40lb bags which was nice.
Vs going to a store like Rural King and paying $0 shipping. They run free shipping promos on there sometimes, so yes anything >$0 is steep.

Vs going to a store like Rural King and paying $0 shipping. They run free shipping promos on there sometimes, so yes anything >$0 is steep.

I just checked. They only have the gourmet blend which I don't use. Also, when I try and add it to the cart it won't let me because I don't have a store near me. By my calculations, it would cost me around $245 to go pick it up at my closest store so $11 seems cheap to me.

Been wanting to try some, ordered today, thanks!

I thought the sale would at least go thru July 5th. They must have ended it on the 4th. I checked Saturday and it was working but when I tried on Sunday the code wouldn't work.

Bear Mountain has another sale going on. Buy one get one 50% off plus free shipping. Not a bad price if you live where Bear Mountain isn’t available. Free shipping with today’s fuel prices makes it even more attractive. I realize many of us can get them cheaper locally but if you don’t have a source near you I thought this might be a good option.

1664647254654.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back