Bear Mountain Pellets: Buy 1 Get 1 Free

I’m in the same boat. I just figured it’s because I’m in a rural area and they’re trying to figure out how and when they’ll get it to me. But on the other hand some kind of communication from them regarding the situation would reflect a lot better on them.
Just got an email this morning that my order has shipped. They must have been really backed up on orders from the sale

I too, am in the same boat. I just emailed to see. Mine was ordered on 1/30

1675792687047.png

Well, I'll give their customer service an A so far - just heard back from them

BBQ Shop​

1:03 PM (1 hour ago)
to me
Hello XXX

We are running a bit late! Your order should be shipped in the next couple of days. Be on the lookout for tracking information via email very soon!

The Bear Team

My guy didn’t look thrilled when he delivered mine.

Received my order on Tuesday as well. I have to cook something this weekend now. :) What's funny about the delivery is that one bag came in a box and the other one was just the bag by itself.

Got this in my email today. Bear Mountain Special Edition (oak/hickory). $14.99 for 20 lb. bag and free shipping. I know most folks can find it cheaper locally but if you don’t have Bear Mountain near you and want some delivered relatively inexpensively them this might be for you.
I’ve burned two or three bags (sourced locally) and they were good.
1693946658185.png

I got some of those at Lowes on clearance, I assume left over from July 4th for $6.99 per bag, I wished I bought more than the 4 bags that I got....

I got some of those at Lowes on clearance, I assume left over from July 4th for $6.99 per bag, I wished I bought more than the 4 bags that I got....
Darn, how did I miss something like that? At that price, I would have bought a bunch.

I don't think mine ever got any after the original announcement that they would carry BM. I assumed that they didn't sell well so they stopped stocking them.

My local Lowes looks to have these per BM website store locater, going to have a gander concerning that today.
My experience in finding/buying pellets at a big box store has been, well, not successful. I don’t ever recall that I found what i wanted/they were supposed to carry and I took any pellets home. Even with Lowe’s online had the big Kingsford pellet close out, they delayed my orders for weeks and then finally canceled.

My experience in finding/buying pellets at a big box store has been, well, not successful. I don’t ever recall that I found what i wanted/they were supposed to carry and I took any pellets home. Even with Lowe’s online had the big Kingsford pellet close out, they delayed my orders for weeks and then finally canceled.
I've started buying mine at the grocery store, HEB. They carry B&B Charcoal wood pellets and have them in Post Oak which I had never seen before. Gave them a try and I really like them. They seem to give the meat a smokier flavor than any others I've tried. They are more expensive and I assume that is because they are from a grocery store. I need to see if I can find them elsewhere locally.. I'm lucky and have an Atwoods farming store fairly close and they have the Lumber Jack pellets for $8.99 for 20lb bags so that is normally what I use.

I’d love to try some post oak pellets. Post oak appears to be the go-to for the pro stick burners in Texas. I’ve never seen them for sale around here. Some have said you can buy PO sticks at Buc-ee’s also, but not here. Wanted to try some in my PK grill.

I acquired the last 2 bags of pellets for like $10 per bag, and it was the hickory/post oak combo which I've never had before.......very lovely red/white/blue bag........AMERICA!!!! I still have 2 bags of LJ pellets left, might give them to my buddy, or add a bit in with my PB pellets "they caused backburn by themselves".

I’d love to try some post oak pellets. Post oak appears to be the go-to for the pro stick burners in Texas. I’ve never seen them for sale around here. Some have said you can buy PO sticks at Buc-ee’s also, but not here. Wanted to try some in my PK grill.
Ace Hardware says they carry the B&B Post Oak logs, or at least can ship to store for free.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back