Bear Mountain Pellets: Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Haven’t seen it locally, but I’ll ask them if shipping to the store is an option-thanks!
Check online. If I use Berea as the store location, it says a store around 26 miles away has it in stock.

I see B&B PO chunks here and there, but no luck with pellets.
It is strange, their website says no one in my area carries the pellets but I've seen them at 4 or more stores.

I will say this area is good if you are into bbq. There are at least half a dozen bbq only stores, though they mainly cater to the high end market. Not sure any of them sell a grill under $1k with most of them wanting to sell you built end only. I can't see paying $3k for a pizza oven for the backyard that might get used once a month. I hated paying close to $2k for the reqtec but at least it gets used several times a week, sometimes twice a day.

Found Bear Mountain pellets on sale today at a local Wilco Farm Supply store near me. They were $7.99/20# bag with a good supply of several types in stock. That’s the best price I’ve seen them at recently. I picked up a dozen bags of Hickory.

Last edited:
Free shipping alert!
1700247266506.png

I just went out on the site and it looks like this only applies to the Sweet, Savory or Smoke ‘Ems. I added two Savory and two Bold to the cart and it only applied the discount to one bag of Savory. If you want those varieties it’s a great deal.

I just went out on the site and it looks like this only applies to the Sweet, Savory or Smoke ‘Ems. I added two Savory and two Bold to the cart and it only applied the discount to one bag of Savory. If you want those varieties it’s a great deal.
Well, that’s unfortunate. I’m actually running low on pellets as I haven’t bought any in 2023 and I was planning on stocking up during this sale.

Ordered my 2 bags, thanks for the heads-up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back