Bear Mountain Gourmet Blend $3.93 at Rural King

Well then, I guess I thought I had a score at Bear Mountains site. BOGO. I got 4 bags and with shipping, that's $12.25 a bag which isn't too bad but there are no Rural Kings in my neck of the woods.

In-store only. Cheapest I've ever seen bags. Not sure how long the deal goes for, got 10 myself for pickup.
I picked up 10 bags myself today... Plus 2 bags of Jack Daniels pellets... And 10 bags of Lumber Jack pellets. I guess a thank you is in order for the heads up, but my already stretched thin December budget might disagree!

I picked up 10 bags myself today... Plus 2 bags of Jack Daniels pellets... And 10 bags of Lumber Jack pellets. I guess a thank you is in order for the heads up, but my already stretched thin December budget might disagree!
You know how to reach me. LOL.

I'm picking mine up tomorrow. Rural King is about 45 mins away. Who'd have thought a store called Rural King would be in the middle of nowhere?

WOW.. That is a "Smoking" deal!! And I thought $15 for 40# Pit Boss Comp Blend at Lowes was a good!

Unfortunately, I'm kind of in the middle of everything in NJ so no stores called Rural King for me. Maybe it's time to move.. LOL :). We do have a Tractor Supply though in reach.

WOW.. That is a "Smoking" deal!! And I thought $15 for 40# Pit Boss Comp Blend at Lowes was a good!

Unfortunately, I'm kind of in the middle of everything in NJ so no stores called Rural King for me. Maybe it's time to move.. LOL :). We do have a Tractor Supply though in reach.
No Rural King in the D.C. area but Tractor Supply can be found in the rural areas.

We have Rural King and Tractor Supply. TS is like 10 minutes away...RK is 45. TS isn't nearly the store RK is, just wish RK was closer!

We have Rural King and Tractor Supply. TS is like 10 minutes away...RK is 45. TS isn't nearly the store RK is, just wish RK was closer!
Closest one for me is 265 miles ~ 4.5 hours.. Might have to stop at one one day if I'm ever traveling. It looks like my kind of place. I'd be broke pretty quick if I had one closer from browsing their selections :).

Same here, we have two TS that I could almost hit with a rock from my front porch. Funny you should mention this, as my youngest son went with me to RK today and on the way we discussed how ‘different‘ RK is compared to TS!

Same here, we have two TS that I could almost hit with a rock from my front porch. Funny you should mention this, as my youngest son went with me to RK today and on the way we discussed how ‘different‘ RK is compared to TS!
I feel like RK runs real deals, TS runs fake deals. Like the stores that mark things up then just put them at the regular price to say they're on sale. $3.93 is a real deal though! I've yet to see something like that on anything I've bought at TS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back