Bull Aftermarket chimney baffle?

samiam

Awhile back while researching the Heavy D diffuser by Smoke Daddy, I saw a product that was essentially an aftermarket chimney baffle. Later on, I saw it mentioned on here at least once, but for the life of me I can't find it now! 😡

It is a triangular piece of metal that attaches to the inside wall of your smoker on the RH side, and they include longer chimney bolts to hold it in place. Then there is a circular baffle to adjust how much air flow/smoke escapes.

Does anyone know who makes it where to find it? I have exhausted the search here and on google.

Awhile back while researching the Heavy D diffuser by Smoke Daddy, I saw a product that was essentially an aftermarket chimney baffle. Later on, I saw it mentioned on here at least once, but for the life of me I can't find it now! 😡

It is a triangular piece of metal that attaches to the inside wall of your smoker on the RH side, and they include longer chimney bolts to hold it in place. Then there is a circular baffle to adjust how much air flow/smoke escapes.

Does anyone know who makes it where to find it? I have exhausted the search here and on google.
Normal draft makes sense and a possibility. I can't see how this would work with induced draft, like our grill.

I've seen this and thought about doing this.

Report back after awhile and let us know what you think.

there are a few members here with it that you can ask about it. just search downdraft and you can see them. i have seen them mounted in grill in food pictures here
Surprisingly few have actually posted their opinion on it and the effect on flavor....makes me feel like it is probably negligible.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back