Stampede Rt 590 aftermarket cover

Whitecrow

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Super excited to say I have a rt590 on the way, but they are sold out of covers...Any recommendations? Preferably on amazon?

Super excited to say I have a rt590 on the way, but they are sold out of covers...Any recommendations? Preferably on amazon?

I found this generic cover at home depot. It is very heavy and should last probably as long as I need it. And it was not expensive at all, somewhere around 30 bucks. Highly recommend it. I have a 590 and love it. I hope you enjoy yours. Up at the top of the 590 are the hinges that allow you to open up the smoker. Those knives like objects on those hinges can wreak havoc on a cover. I found some tubing that I put a slash in, you could use a piece of hose and cut a slice in it and fit it over those hinge pieces whenever you are going to put the cover on.

20230821_150906.jpg

This one fits perfect and wears like iron. I have had the same on on my gasser for years and it looks like new. Sits outside 24/7.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F8TBJKC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I bought one of These Aug 2020. Just last week it tore at both handles .
Mine also sits outside 24/7 and under the edge of an overhang. So any moisture from roof drops on the cover
$7.00 a year for total coverage NOT BAD

PS it fits perfect and the 2 velcro straps keep it in place just fine

I don't know if they still have them but they used to have an aftermarket hinge you could buy that is better than the ones come on the smoker.

I have used this one for about a year now and it is doing great. I have used the same brand and version on my Weber propane grill for about 3 years now in direct sunlight and no fading or degradation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srbbates
Back