Bull Which Interior Shelf for RecTeq grill?

So I don't normally post anything as I don't want anyone telling what a crumby idea that is or it wont work.
This works for me. The right side of my 590 always runs hotter. I decided to put 2 fire bricks opposite of the auger. Also used 2 more fire bricks on each side of the grates as the base for the 2nd shelf. I chiseled a large V in the bricks by the temp probe so it had some room to breath. Been running it with all the fire bricks for the last 2 months with no issues and the right side is no longer hotter than the left.
2nd shelf - RecTeq 590 grates - I cut off one of the ends on both and bolted them together with fender washers. Although I had not used the 2nd shelf at the time of the photos I have used it since and it works well. It easily slides back and forth on the bricks as needed, 4.5" of clearance from the lower to the upper shelf and 3.8" from the 2nd to the lid opening.
This is all very easy to take out when its time to clean out the fire pot.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing!

I make the custom interior shelf for the Bull & the 590. It makes everything easy, it’s solid & very user friendly. It’s notched for the light so you can mount it as high as you like. Only gotta do it once ?. Hit me up for more details, I’m about 3 weeks out.
I am looking to get one of these shelves. How much and when can it ship?

I make the custom interior shelf for the Bull & the 590. It makes everything easy, it’s solid & very user friendly. It’s notched for the light so you can mount it as high as you like. Only gotta do it once ?. Hit me up for more details, I’m about 3 weeks out.
Do you still make RT-700 second shelf's???

Hey guys! I spend all my time on the Mafia & Underground pages. I apologize for not responding on here, I just don’t have the time to hang out on all the pages…so many lol! Here’s my website for anyone to see my slider options & pricing. Thanks to those that post my link to my site 👍

https://pcsrackworks.com/

Chad makes a great product! ordered the “Game Changer” and can crank out the ribs.
1687937450510.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srbbates
Back