Stampede Universal Cover for 590?

chaotic646

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Just ordered the Stampede but their covers are out of stock. I wont be able to assemble this until I find one because I'm sure as heck not leaving it out in the elements uncovered. Has anyone found an off-brand or universal cover that fits this model well?

Oh and hello, thanks for having me! I have a grill/smoker addiction, and this is my first pellet grill. I really wanted a Yoder but they do not make the non-wifi models anymore and I just couldn't bring myself to spend an extra $400+ for a feature I will never use.

Welcome to the forum and congrats!
The 590 does not have the smoke stack, so I would guess most medium to large gas grill covers should work.
here are the dimensions, just make sure the gas grill cover fits over it...
1597933783301.png

Congrats on the new 590. Iam sure you'll find out that itll be more then you've expected

As far as your post. If you do a search there are many many threads on this same exact question that will answer your question..

Congrats on the new 590. Iam sure you'll find out that itll be more then you've expected

As far as your post. If you do a search there are many many threads on this same exact question that will answer your question..
I actually did, found a few threads asking about the 700 but not much about the 590.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back