Tired of foil

I have the RT700. I’m guessing I could still use the Teflon. Who makes it and where do you buy it?

you can find them on Amazon. Just watch for the temp rating as some have a lower temp rating.

I know the teflon is good to 500 degrees, What about if/when your grill is above that? Any issues? ??

i have found no issues with the mats. I have ran the grill up to 475 degrees and all is still good.

Do you cover the tool in foil for easy clean up of the tool? Just ask in’ ?? Go Greenies Go!
Nope, not necessary. Washes up easily and foil would dull the knife like edges scraping ability.

GO GREENIES GO!!! ?

On my old grill, I bought the liners and found they just caused grease to pool up and not drain. When I got my Bull, I tried foil and found no matter how much I tried to smooth it out, I still had pools of grease. I'm a scrapper now and use a 5" metal putty knife. The tray comes clean in just a few passes.

On my old grill, I bought the liners and found they just caused grease to pool up and not drain. When I got my Bull, I tried foil and found no matter how much I tried to smooth it out, I still had pools of grease. I'm a scrapper now and use a 5" metal putty knife. The tray comes clean in just a few passes.
That's exactly what happened to me too. I tried to foil, but it wasn't effectively draining the grease enough for my liking. I even used to take the drip pan out to scrape it clean when warm after every cook without foil, now I don't even do that anymore (lazy BBQ'er). I scrape it all into the grease trap trough and down into my grease can. For me, it's the simplest, quickest, method to clean the drip pan to ensure grease fires are never an issue for me.

Mine's still new so I haven't gotten to the no foil stage yet. I figure it's like when I buy a new car, I park away from everyone. Once it gets a few dings and scratches I can park up front like normal folks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back