The Leader Board?

BigDog

Ok I like this leader board on the ReqTeq app for the number of cooks and hours cooked but what are these guys cooking???? If you do the math you would need to be cooking everyday for 16 hours to get these numbers.

Somebody is having fun!

Screenshot_20231220-113436_recteq.jpg

Gotta be catering businesses in the top spots. 16 hours a day would mean briskets and pulled pork. There's not much else to cook for that long on a daily basis. I'm in the 4k-range on # of cooks and cook hours. Would be interesting to know which models are running that much.

Wish they would spend this frivolous wasted time into usefulness like, wait, really fixing the app and the server load handling. Sorry, that was stupid, the place is run by marketing now days what was I thinking 😩

Gotta be catering businesses in the top spots. 16 hours a day would mean briskets and pulled pork. There's not much else to cook for that long on a daily basis. I'm in the 4k-range on # of cooks and cook hours. Would be interesting to know which models are running that much.
Yep...and several restaurants use RT around here (Augusta, GA and the surrounding area). I use either my Bull or Bullseye X almost everyday for something. Today was the Bull's turn...Brisket Flat, Slab of ribs, smoked cabbage, smoked cauliflower.

IMO, that so-called "feature" is extremely inaccurate. I compared my actual hours (recorded separately) to the "leaderboard" and found that it didn't record over 2/3 of my hours. I wish they would spend their time and effort on something far more important like making the app work when it should especially during holidays.

IMO, that so-called "feature" is extremely inaccurate. I compared my actual hours (recorded separately) to the "leaderboard" and found that it didn't record over 2/3 of my hours. I wish they would spend their time and effort on something far more important like making the app work when it should especially during holidays.
You probably cook on the weekends when the server is unreachable :rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back