Shout out to the customer service team

jzelwin

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I know this as been mentioned many times, but I couldn't be happier with the customer service team at RecTec. I got a Bull a couple weeks ago and I had a faulty ignitor rod. They walked me through the manual ignite process while the new ignitor was being shipped. The Customer Service group were able to get a new one to me in short time and even help walk me through the install over the phone following some challenges on my end. My Bull works great and couldn't be happier.

I know this as been mentioned many times, but I couldn't be happier with the customer service team at RecTec. I got a Bull a couple weeks ago and I had a faulty ignitor rod. They walked me through the manual ignite process while the new ignitor was being shipped. The Customer Service group were able to get a new one to me in short time and even help walk me through the install over the phone following some challenges on my end. My Bull works great and couldn't be happier.
Sorry to hear about the problems with your new Bull. New anything should work like new and have no issues, I'm glad RecTec got you up and running quickly.
RecTec customer service is the best very quick to pick up the calls answer questions and if needed get the parts out to you quickly.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back