RecTeq Customer / fulfilment service

jcam436

Looking into this company to carry for a business.
Do they have good customer service?
Do they fulfill their orders on a timely manner?

Please let me know.
Need to drop GMG.
After a whole year of an open purchase order, they cannot tell me an ETA.
Customer service always gives me the runaround.

Welcome to the forum!

As I was researching pellet grills a few years back, one of the reasons I went with Recteq was because of the positive reviews I read about their customer service. I've only interacted with customer service a few times - once with my initial order, once when I was having issues with consistent temp and getting to higher temps, and then once to obtain a new drip tray. This is just my perspective, but every time I have interacted with them my experience was excellent. They were very responsive and helpful. When I was having the heating issue, the guy had me try a couple of things, and then he said they would just send me a new upgraded auger motor along with instructions to install (no charge). I had an issue with the drip tray warping to the point it would start to touch and push up on the grill grate in one spot - sent me a new one, no charge. I have been very happy with the customer service experience, and I LOVE my grill!

I hope this helps, enjoy and happy grilling!

-Mike

Welcome to the forum!

As I was researching pellet grills a few years back, one of the reasons I went with Recteq was because of the positive reviews I read about their customer service. I've only interacted with customer service a few times - once with my initial order, once when I was having issues with consistent temp and getting to higher temps, and then once to obtain a new drip tray. This is just my perspective, but every time I have interacted with them my experience was excellent. They were very responsive and helpful. When I was having the heating issue, the guy had me try a couple of things, and then he said they would just send me a new upgraded auger motor along with instructions to install (no charge). I had an issue with the drip tray warping to the point it would start to touch and push up on the grill grate in one spot - sent me a new one, no charge. I have been very happy with the customer service experience, and I LOVE my grill!

I hope this helps, enjoy and happy grilling!

-Mike
Thank you!

Info will help with my research!!

LIke @mdkraft99, I've only had positive experiences with RecTeq customer service. Compared to most companies, I believe they go above and beyond....especially for a Grill company.

I'm on my 5th year with my Bull and still love it! I've had my Bullseye 3 years and still use it 3 to 4 times a week.

LIke anyone would advise, do your research as RecTeq is not the same company when I bought my grills. They have expanded their operations which can be good and bad. The good is they actually have sales now(back when I got my grills, they never discounted actual grills) but the bad from what I hear is quality control is lacking. My Bullseye had a dent on the hopper lid which I didn't mind but still called and got offered a sear grill grate kit which I gladly accepted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back