Shout Out to Thermoworks for Generosity

Dwight Smokem

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
@admins, if this is not acceptable feel free to delete but I wanted to give a shout-out to the fine people at the Thermoworks company. Many of you know some buddies and myself have been smoking pork butts and delivering with other items to flood victims in Eastern KY. I finished numbers 10-14 last night and they were delivered. I reached out to Thermoworks about a discount on their Signals 4 probe unit to monitor these 6-8 butt cooks. They responded by sending us a free Signals, as well as a Thermopen 1. Very generous!!

930B1257-E2F2-45F4-891B-93429C581521.jpeg

That’s a nice gesture on their part! It doesn’t surprise me because, in my experience, that’s the kind of folks they are. And, they recognize the kind of folks YOU are. Thanks for all your good work.

That’s what I’m talking about. Ask them for some stickers so you can NASCAR their name on your hood. They deserve a little space. Let the race (for other socially responsible companies) begin!!!

This is awesome to hear @Dwight Smokem. Thank you for your work in Eastern Kentucky!

I'm a huge fan of Thermoworks as well. They have some really nice products and their customer support is awesome, so seeing this doesn't really surprise me, but it sure does make me happy and reinforces how awesome they really are.

Yes, the folks @thermoworks are among the best. Out home flooded during hurricane Harvey in Houston. All of my pit controls for my trailer-mounted Pit Maker Vault were lost. A couple days after the flood I wanted to start smoking brisket for first responders (that pit held 12 fifteen pounders. I ordered a couple of new units & asked if they would ship them overnight but waive the shipping fee. Two days later I got my order, plus a bunch of other products, as well as a full credit back on my card. A fantastic gesture I'll always be grateful for. I haven't needed support from Recteq, but from what I read their support reaches that of thermoworks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back