Shipping time

Optics406

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I ordered a rt700 over a week ago and never received a tracking number. They shipped my shelf on the 18th via FedEx but not the grill. I Contacted support twice and both times they said my order has been shipped on the 18th via FedEx. I thought the grill was too big to ship via FedEx?
How long did it take them to ship your grill?
Customer service is zero help.
Thanks

I ordered a rt700 over a week ago and never received a tracking number. They shipped my shelf on the 18th via FedEx but not the grill. I Contacted support twice and both times they said my order has been shipped on the 18th via FedEx. I thought the grill was too big to ship via FedEx?
How long did it take them to ship your grill?
Customer service is zero help.
Thanks
Ask customer service for all the tracking numbers associated with your order. Use them to track it.

👆 what @PRC said. At the very least you’ll probably get a different, and more responsive, CS rep.

I called and ordered All Weather Smoke Vents (for my RT-340 ) which were in stock on the 15th. They charged my card that day but still have not shipped my order.

I just called RecTeq again. I have 2 orders . The first one was on the 15th and the second on the18th. I was told they would ship by the end of this week. 15 days to ship after charging my CC. Everything I ordered is in stock. Whats going on at RecTeq?

I just called RecTeq again. I have 2 orders . The first one was on the 15th and the second on the18th. I was told they would ship by the end of this week. 15 days to ship after charging my CC. Everything I ordered is in stock. Whats going on at RecTeq?
Investment firm 🤔

I guess some depends on where they are shipping and how many orders were in queue. Demand may have been higher during their sale (which is what got me ponying up LOL).

I placed an order for and RT1250+pellets late in the day on the 17th and it showed up (mid-Atlantic East Coast) on the 24th.

I called and ordered All Weather Smoke Vents (for my RT-340 ) which were in stock on the 15th. They charged my card that day but still have not shipped my order.
How much do they charge for those smoke vents, including shipping?

How much do they charge for those smoke vents, including shipping?
They cost me about $25.00 with shipping. I used PErmatex Copper (700 degree) RTV.
340.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back