Shipping speed

ken g

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Stampede
My ignitor failed last weekend. I contacted RecTeq customer service and they sent another unit out at no charge. Problem is, it's taking 6 days to travel the 400 miles from their facility to my front door in middle Tennessee via USPS. Am I being too critical or is that just plain a_s slow?

Neighbor works for UPS. He said all the carriers are maxed out and that to order holiday gifts early this year.

I get some refrigerated drugs sent to the house monthly. The day they are shipped out from PA I get a note that they will be here the next day Next day I get another note from UPS telling me the pkg is on the way and I can watch it via a map link. Not once in the last 6 months has it gotten here the day it is supposed to. In the summer the ice packs were warm by the time it got here.

Understandably everything seems to be slower.

My ignitor failed last weekend. I contacted RecTeq customer service and they sent another unit out at no charge. Problem is, it's taking 6 days to travel the 400 miles from their facility to my front door in middle Tennessee via USPS. Am I being too critical or is that just plain a_s slow?
I think you're being way too critical. The USPS has slowed down quite a bit due to COVID and the mail in voting across the country has increased mail flow which is compounding the issue.

Busted for being too critical. Criticism retracted as I never gave Covid a thought. That's a pleasant thought there. I used a torch to light it last weekend. Not the end of the world.....

I'm maxed-out on UPS anyway
They've been bad for awhile, but they've used this CV-19 nonsense to their full advantage
Our Bull sat at our local Hub for two extra day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back