Bullseye RT-B380 Shelf?

OaklandRoots

Hello,

First time Reqtec owner here. I have a RT-B380 and so far happy with it and looking forward to more grilling. I was looking online for any type of wing shelves that can be added to the grill for added space and came upon this BBQ dragon Wing shelf, has anyone tried this on the BT-380? Any other options out there that anyone can recommend?

BBQ Dragon wing shelf

Thank you,

Art

Last edited:
Hello,

First time Reqtec owner here. I have a RT-B380 and so far happy with it and looking forward to more grilling. I was looking online for any type of wing shelves that can be added to the grill for added space and came upon this BBQ dragon Wing shelf, has anyone tried this on the BT-380? Any other options out there that anyone can recommend?

BBQ Dragon wing shelf

Thank you,

Art
It works.
Most anything for the Weber 22" kettle will work.

Hello,

BBQ Dragon wing shelf

Thank you,

Art
I just use the lid on the hopper. Works well for most cooks. Not sure the B380 is exactly the same size circumference as a 22 inch Kettle, but it should be. If you try it out you might make sure the seller will take it back if it does not fit securely.

I just use the lid on the hopper. Works well for most cooks. Not sure the B380 is exactly the same size circumference as a 22 inch Kettle, but it should be. If you try it out you might make sure the seller will take it back if it does not fit securely.
i agree 100% with okie. i would also add that if it works you should let the seller know. it looks like a great accessory for a fair price. i could see it selling well to the bullseye crowd if it becomes listed as compatible.

I use the hopper lid myself, but another consideration about the Dragon lid is that it may gap the Bullseye lid excessively. The specs say in one place that it is stainless steel, and in another place says just steel. I’d guess that is a mild steel part, given it’s cost and the fact it is painted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bulldawg2024
Back