Recteq Customer Service

jjherb

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Unbelievable! ….Called customer service on a Saturday, missed their open hours by 15min so I just hung up and was going to call back during the week . I received a call on Monday morning asking if I needed something…..mind you that I didn’t leave a message , they called me back just from seeing my missed call ….They took care of me right away and shipped the part I was after right away !
Thank You Recteq ….Glad I purchased my RT-700 !!

One of their reps contacted me a few weeks ago to advise a limited number of RT590 shelves had arrived. I had called a week or so before that and spoke with this lady about when a new shipment would arrive. She took my name & number, promising to let me know when available. She did! Very happy to do business with those folks.

New Bull owner here.....

Upon assembling (and moving around), I discovered that one of the steering casters had a flat spot on the tyre. It was pretty bad. You know, like the shopping cart you get at the grocery store that Bubbles hasn't gotten around to fixing yet.

So, last Saturday, I email customer service. Got a response back in an hour or so, apologetic and provided new, no charge order and tracking number for replacement caster.

Had not expected a response back on Saturday, particularly not so quickly and thoroughly.

Last edited:
Unbelievable! ….Called customer service on a Saturday, missed their open hours by 15min so I just hung up and was going to call back during the week . I received a call on Monday morning asking if I needed something…..mind you that I didn’t leave a message , they called me back just from seeing my missed call ….They took care of me right away and shipped the part I was after right away !
Thank You Recteq ….Glad I purchased my RT-700 !!
When I got my 590, the lid was smashed. I called RT CS. They said they would send me an email and I should reply with pics showing damage and they would call me back with the resolution. This was the week before Christmas and I was thinking I’d be smoking by the end of summer. As I hung up, my email came. I immediately snapped a couple of photos of the damage. Minutes later, my phone rang. It was RT CS saying they would send another grill out immediately. It was in my driveway the day after Christmas. When I opened it up, they included a grill cover! Thanks guys!

I had an amazing customer service call today with Jordan Smith. I accidentally left my lid open and the grill on Thanksgiving day while carrying my stuffing in from the grill. I forgot about it and destroyed my igniter. Luckily it blew the fuse so no fire. Jordan helped me trouble shoot the fuse issue and then diagnosed the igniter issue. My warrantee expired February of this year but he still sent the part out for free and said to call if needed with installation. They are the absolute best. Everytime I call they are so helpful. I would never buy another pellet grill from anyone else but recteq.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back