Recteq Customer Service

My impression of RecTeq and customer service
The day my Trailblazer arrived it was discontinued and no longer on the RecTeq site.. I am upset that no one had told me the new grill (Road Warrior ) was coming. I had emailed back and forth with Recteq about the different grills and no one mentioned this. I had heard so much good stuff about RecTeq, but I have to say I am NOT impressed at all. Very disappointed with how was handled. I was told they did not know about the new grills andI that I should just enjoy my grill. How can that be? Sounds like BS to me. Also my emails are not being answered. Any negitive reviews are not posted.
For what I paid for the Trailblazer I could have saved 100.00 and bought the Road Warrior. Being a veteran with a disability and on a fixed income the 100.00 savings would have been better in my pocket instead of RecTeq's.
I feel like I was deceived and used to get rid of old inventory. I will keep my grill, but as far as recommending RecTeq to others I would not feel comfortable doing so.

What's done is done and I have learned a valuable lesson. Hype is just hype and not truth.

The day my Trailblazer arrived it was discontinued and no longer on the RecTeq site.. I am upset that no one had told me the new grill (Road Warrior ) was coming. I had emailed back and forth with Recteq about the different grills and no one mentioned this. I had heard so much good stuff about RecTeq, but I have to say I am NOT impressed at all. Very disappointed with how was handled. I was told they did not know about the new grills andI that I should just enjoy my grill. How can that be? Sounds like BS to me. Also my emails are not being answered. Any negitive reviews are not posted.
For what I paid for the Trailblazer I could have saved 100.00 and bought the Road Warrior. Being a veteran with a disability and on a fixed income the 100.00 savings would have been better in my pocket instead of RecTeq's.
I feel like I was deceived and used to get rid of old inventory. I will keep my grill, but as far as recommending RecTeq to others I would not feel comfortable doing so.

What's done is done and I have learned a valuable lesson. Hype is just hype and not truth.

Just wanted to say.. Thank you for your Service Sir..

I suspect the RT-B380 will follow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back