Preferred Rubs

spartyonjoe

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I’ve been BBQing for the past 5 years and have always made my own rubs. Which is great for controlling flavor, but I have no frame of reference as I don’t get BBQ unless I’m cooking it. I want to try a couple of commercials rubs, please share your favorites! Specifically for pork and beef please. Thanks!

new recteq rubs

NEW PRODUCT ALERT🚨 We are excited to announce we have added two new seasonings to our arsenal. Help us and welcome the Ray's Loco Gringo Southwest Seasoning and Chef Greg's Four Letter All-Purpose Rub. 👏 Trust us, they will take your seasoning game to the next level 🔥

So the new four letter rub is clearly a knock off Boars night out white lightning. Who did they copy for the loco gringo?

I have tried many. Love Hefer Dust for beef. And my kids do love Freaking Greek and Asian Persuasion on wings.

Believe it or not the rub my kids love most on pork and chicken is Mccormicks Grill Mates Smokehouse Maple.

We have tried all of the popular rubs (Meatchurch, Killer Hogs, Kosmos, etc.) and the grocery store ho hum spice of Mccormicks GM Smokehouse Maple is the one they like which provides a sweet and savory flavor profile.

I do also hear people swear by Landry's.

My favorite pork rub is from texasbbqrub.com. It is the first one I ever tried and is still my favorite. I use it for pulled pork and ribs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back